How to be in a promotional video: wear a hanbok




I almost never wear dresses, but man did I love wearing this one! You can rent the national costume to wear for some hours around in South Korea, both in Seoul, but also here in Gyeongju (the former capital looong time ago). There are all kinds of different colors and glitters and prints, and funny thing is me and my sister chose the most glittery, over-the-top-hanboks, while the real Koreans chose more modern, simple (as they described it themselves) costumes. Something to do with the distance to the history maybe, but I just really enjoyed wearing all that glitter and goooold. Surprisingly enough since my daily color is black. Or maybe not so surprising after all. 

Anyways, join us in this video: 
Funny, random thing happened: while we were strolling around the tourist sites, a camera man and a producer came up to us and asked if we wanted to be in the promotional video they were shooting for the city. 
And we said yes, of course.. 















Foto: KMG ++

Comments

Popular Posts